With Safety and Health First, We are Here for You
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees and our clients. In response to the global health situation relating to Coronavirus, COVID-19, we are closely monitoring guidelines and regulations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our leaders to take the appropriate precautions to ensure these health and safety measures are maintained.
Office and Workplace Preventative Measures:
- Limiting guests to our office to reduce risk of exposure. Our door is locked and access is only granted to those with a key fob.
- Increased cleaning schedule.
- Keep to a safe distance from people around you.
- Stay home when sick.
Practice Good Hygiene:
- Wash hands for 20+ seconds often and after touching any frequently used item.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue, or the inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Keeping our Clients Safe:
- Open lines of communication between client and RPC Team. We will communicate we are healthy and have no known cases of COVID-19 within our community.
- Share our best practices for health and safety during ongoing projects.
- Wearing a face mask when we are in the field
- Wash Hands/use sanitizer before arrival and upon leaving your home or property.
- Virtual estimates available as well.
Keeping our Team Safe:
- Please inform us of any recent travel
- Let us know if anyone in your house has cold/flu symptoms
You can visit CDC.gov for the most current news and best practices for preventing the spread of COVID-19.